(Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First post on racing heres a few Kyle Busch
10-15-2013, 12:23 AM
First post on racing heres a few Kyle Busch
tell me what you think

[Image: scan0140.jpg][Image: scan0137.jpg][Image: scan0101.jpg][Image: scan0085.jpg][Image: scan0074.jpg][Image: scan0066.jpg][Image: scan0061.jpg][Image: scan0055.jpg][Image: scan0044.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2013, 09:36 AM
RE: First post on racing heres a few Kyle Busch
That's some great stuff, partner! And welcome to the Racing Boards!

I think I still have a Kyle Busch Spellbound Letter from 2011 Eclipse (Cannot remember the letter off the top of my head). Not sure if it's something you need, but I'd be glad to trade it to you if so.

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- E. Hosmer, M. Moustakas, B. Starling, R. Howard, L. Harrell -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson, Female Drivers Past & Present -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
10-15-2013, 11:49 AM
(10-15-2013 09:36 AM)Mikarlo Wrote:  That's some great stuff, partner! And welcome to the Racing Boards!

I think I still have a Kyle Busch Spellbound Letter from 2011 Eclipse (Cannot remember the letter off the top of my head). Not sure if it's something you need, but I'd be glad to trade it to you if so.

not looking to trade right now ...just collecting.. thanks tho
10-16-2013, 01:23 AM
Sweet stuff! I really like the Five Star and Showcase AU's. All of those RU flag cards are awesome too.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
10-16-2013, 03:50 PM
Nice man that green, white, checkered flag card is pretty sweet.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]
10-16-2013, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2013 06:49 PM by footballnascarman.)
(10-15-2013 11:49 AM)footballnascarman Wrote:  not looking to trade right now ...just collecting.. thanks tho

thanks man!!
(10-16-2013 01:23 AM)spazmatastic Wrote:  Sweet stuff! I really like the Five Star and Showcase AU's. All of those RU flag cards are awesome too.

thank you very much!!