Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First post on racing heres a few Kyle Busch

First post on racing heres a few Kyle Busch
tell me what you think

[Image: scan0140.jpg][Image: scan0137.jpg][Image: scan0101.jpg][Image: scan0085.jpg][Image: scan0074.jpg][Image: scan0066.jpg][Image: scan0061.jpg][Image: scan0055.jpg][Image: scan0044.jpg]

RE: First post on racing heres a few Kyle Busch
That's some great stuff, partner! And welcome to the Racing Boards!

I think I still have a Kyle Busch Spellbound Letter from 2011 Eclipse (Cannot remember the letter off the top of my head). Not sure if it's something you need, but I'd be glad to trade it to you if so.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(10-15-2013, 10:36 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: That's some great stuff, partner! And welcome to the Racing Boards!

I think I still have a Kyle Busch Spellbound Letter from 2011 Eclipse (Cannot remember the letter off the top of my head). Not sure if it's something you need, but I'd be glad to trade it to you if so.
not looking to trade right now ...just collecting.. thanks tho

Sweet stuff! I really like the Five Star and Showcase AU's. All of those RU flag cards are awesome too.

Nice man that green, white, checkered flag card is pretty sweet.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(10-15-2013, 12:49 PM)footballnascarman Wrote: not looking to trade right now ...just collecting.. thanks tho
thanks man!!
(10-16-2013, 02:23 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Sweet stuff! I really like the Five Star and Showcase AU's. All of those RU flag cards are awesome too.
thank you very much!!