`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
[Rant] Trading and Check my Org [Rant]

RE: [Rant] Trading and Check my Org [Rant]
(10-08-2013, 03:49 AM)branesergen Wrote: Per site rules this is against them. All trading/buying/selling are to be done thru the organize (this protects you) and could be grounds for banning.
so tatorz you are not learning and you will not find anyone who is going to trade with you outside the system. as said above you are breaking all the rules here that protect us.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(10-02-2013, 03:57 AM)TaToRz Wrote: So since this is the Help forum.. tell me.. (LOL) is it me that needs the help?
Yes.

(10-08-2013, 03:49 AM)branesergen Wrote: Per site rules this is against them. All trading/buying/selling are to be done thru the organize (this protects you) and could be grounds for banning.
A 3k card purchase would lock me out of my org. so i didn't transfer the contents.
(10-11-2013, 04:15 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: so tatorz you are not learning and you will not find anyone who is going to trade with you outside the system. as said above you are breaking all the rules here that protect us.
well.. trading for 80's and 90's stuff is tough.. but i am glad some do want to trade. read my previous post as to why the org was out of it.
(10-11-2013, 04:27 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Yes.
LOL! i was wondering when someone was going to take that shot! lol! you made my day!
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

(10-11-2013, 04:56 PM)TaToRz Wrote: A 3k card purchase would lock me out of my org. so i didn't transfer the contents.
wah. then pay for an opg (even a player opg) or pay for the org, freeloader

you either play by the rules or you get bounced. your attitude in this thread? i know which way id vote

There is an obvious flaw in your logic - A 3k card purchase would lock you out. You can afford a 3k purchase but not a $20 org that lasts for a year? Something tells me it wasn't a 3k purchase....

Glad you feel you are above the rules.....
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(10-11-2013, 05:00 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: wah. then pay for an opg (even a player opg) or pay for the org, freeloader

you either play by the rules or you get bounced. your attitude in this thread? i know which way id vote
attitude? you have an attitude in every single thread you post in... please!
(10-11-2013, 06:06 PM)branesergen Wrote: There is an obvious flaw in your logic - A 3k card purchase would lock you out. You can afford a 3k purchase but not a $20 org that lasts for a year? Something tells me it wasn't a 3k purchase....

Glad you feel you are above the rules.....
no flaw.. buying to resell and trade.. buy something (or some things) from me that total $20 and i'll pay for the org.. i'll even let you price my items! (doesn't mean i'll agree to the sale) Big Grin
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

if its not done in 5 mins just wait longer........in your case A LOT longer.
ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.

(10-11-2013, 08:31 PM)TaToRz Wrote: attitude? you have an attitude in every single thread you post in... please!
i dont believe you know me well enough, or been here long enough to know just how much of a bleephiole i am

but if im calling you out....think on that

so who reports tatorz first to mod for dealing outside org? hmmm
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

too much hot sauce and burritos
ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.