`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice wanted on moving large quantities of hits

RE: advice wanted on moving large quantities of hits
I don't have much ebay experience (my first three auctions ever are up and running now so we'll see how they go) but the guy that runs my LCS' advice was never do the big lots. He suggested always selling individually and, if you have to do lots, do them in like 10-20 card sets. He said it's a pain and takes more time but you clear a better profit.

(09-25-2013, 08:53 AM)treswatson Wrote: I don't have much ebay experience (my first three auctions ever are up and running now so we'll see how they go) but the guy that runs my LCS' advice was never do the big lots. He suggested always selling individually and, if you have to do lots, do them in like 10-20 card sets. He said it's a pain and takes more time but you clear a better profit.
If you are trying to max out your money yes. If you a re trying to move a lot of cards quickly then no. Good luck on ebay!

(09-25-2013, 10:09 AM)jblaze1718 Wrote: If you are trying to max out your money yes. If you a re trying to move a lot of cards quickly then no. Good luck on ebay!
Agreed. Most of this stuff books at five to tenish...so I'd be lucky if it sold for a dollar!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Yeah, in that case, I would do craigslist or maybe even a classified ad. At least there you're saving on shipping costs.

(09-25-2013, 10:18 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: Agreed. Most of this stuff books at five to tenish...so I'd be lucky if it sold for a dollar!
If it honestly is a bunch of stuff that would sell for .99 on ebay with a few nice 10-20 hits in there then I would just put the lot on craigslist and advertise it at $2 a card for the whole lot. $400 for 200 cards or whatever. It'll save you a ton of time and you will still get somewhat close to what you would have gotten anyway.