`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My USA mailday

My USA mailday
I've been watching these box breaks and really like the cards. Figured I'd start a USA baseball pc. Here's what the mail brought today.

[Image: IMG_0001_zpsb8217291.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0002_zps2aa3371c.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0003_zpsbc5f8f28.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0004_zps795f3b08.jpg]

These gave me a good start. Got a few more coming from trades and the Bay along with 3 boxes so I'll post and update later this week. Thanks for looking.

Mike
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: My USA mailday
Great score!!!!!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

Great start. I have been considering working on the Master set, as I finished several of the base sets and have a ton of the game used and autos. I have a few other sets I am trying to finish first though.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Love the Ozzie, Nomar and Thomas.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

(09-03-2013, 08:57 PM)jnjbj Wrote: Love the Ozzie, Nomar and Thomas.
Those 3 are great!!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(09-03-2013, 08:57 PM)jnjbj Wrote: Love the Ozzie, Nomar and Thomas.
Thanks! Tried to knock out a few of the big names while they were available. I'm really on the hunt for the Griffey Jr. Its the last big cost auto I need. The McGwire is on the way.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

(09-04-2013, 06:40 AM)mjmj1966 Wrote: Thanks! Tried to knock out a few of the big names while they were available. I'm really on the hunt for the Griffey Jr. Its the last big cost auto I need. The McGwire is on the way.
Nice! Those veteran USA auto's are awesome!!! Might have to hunt for a frank thomas/Big Mac to PC...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Did anyone notice burrell and thomas with aluminum bats??? Those two must have crushed so many baseballs with those!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Very nice. I'd love to help you add to your USA PC. I countered the offer you sent me the other day. Lmk if we can work something out.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos