Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My USA mailday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been watching these box breaks and really like the cards. Figured I'd start a USA baseball pc. Here's what the mail brought today.

[Image: IMG_0001_zpsb8217291.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0002_zps2aa3371c.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0003_zpsbc5f8f28.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0004_zps795f3b08.jpg]

These gave me a good start. Got a few more coming from trades and the Bay along with 3 boxes so I'll post and update later this week. Thanks for looking.

Mike
Great score!!!!!
Great start. I have been considering working on the Master set, as I finished several of the base sets and have a ton of the game used and autos. I have a few other sets I am trying to finish first though.
Love the Ozzie, Nomar and Thomas.
(09-03-2013, 08:57 PM)jnjbj Wrote: [ -> ]Love the Ozzie, Nomar and Thomas.
Those 3 are great!!!!
(09-03-2013, 08:57 PM)jnjbj Wrote: [ -> ]Love the Ozzie, Nomar and Thomas.
Thanks! Tried to knock out a few of the big names while they were available. I'm really on the hunt for the Griffey Jr. Its the last big cost auto I need. The McGwire is on the way.
(09-04-2013, 06:40 AM)mjmj1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! Tried to knock out a few of the big names while they were available. I'm really on the hunt for the Griffey Jr. Its the last big cost auto I need. The McGwire is on the way.
Nice! Those veteran USA auto's are awesome!!! Might have to hunt for a frank thomas/Big Mac to PC...
Did anyone notice burrell and thomas with aluminum bats??? Those two must have crushed so many baseballs with those!!!
Very nice. I'd love to help you add to your USA PC. I countered the offer you sent me the other day. Lmk if we can work something out.