`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st

RE: 2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st
if i were to win, id sell it for charity (except for the total access to the opg, which would be tough to sell, i reckon)

The one prize i'd love to get (Beckett grading) and i'll prob forget to enter that day ha. I am atleast glad to see some of the names are actually active on the forums, unlike last year. Although, I know, to be fair there are lots of others who pay for the OPG's and such.

(09-14-2013, 01:38 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: The one prize i'd love to get (Beckett grading) and i'll prob forget to enter that day ha. I am atleast glad to see some of the names are actually active on the forums, unlike last year. Although, I know, to be fair there are lots of others who pay for the OPG's and such.
Hey man, something that I found out last year is that the drawing is cumulative.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I'd love to win the grading certs. I got a bunch I want to get graded but it'll cost me a few arms and legs to do so haha
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Many seem to be confused or just don't know this but (as nolan5000 said), the entries ARE cumulative. The more days that you enter, the better chance you have to win something by the end of the month. You don't have to enter on the day a prize comes up that you want, you just have to be lucky that a previous entry gets picked for it.
I won in 2011 (the 1st year of Customer Appreciation Month). I won at the beginning of the final week and was told that my 2nd entry was the one that won it for me. I entered every day that month and Day 2 won me a prize about 20 days later.
And YES, the drawings are completely random. I think that is a big reason that many of the winners are not known by most of us forum regulars.
I don't expect to win anything again this year, but I will continue to enter in hopes that I do. The top 2 prizes to me are the Kasey Kahne AU and the remaining 1-yr.TA OPG. I would be THRILLED to win either of those, but still would be happy to receive anything.

Congrats to all the winners so far!

(09-15-2013, 06:01 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Many seem to be confused or just don't know this but (as nolan5000 said), the entries ARE cumulative. The more days that you enter, the better chance you have to win something by the end of the month. You don't have to enter on the day a prize comes up that you want, you just have to be lucky that a previous entry gets picked for it.
I won in 2011 (the 1st year of Customer Appreciation Month). I won at the beginning of the final week and was told that my 2nd entry was the one that won it for me. I entered every day that month and Day 2 won me a prize about 20 days later.
And YES, the drawings are completely random. I think that is a big reason that many of the winners are not known by most of us forum regulars.
I don't expect to win anything again this year, but I will continue to enter in hopes that I do. The top 2 prizes to me are the Kasey Kahne AU and the remaining 1-yr.TA OPG. I would be THRILLED to win either of those, but still would be happy to receive anything.

Congrats to all the winners so far!
Wow Spaz...thanks for the info, I didn't know it worked like that. I had only been entering on the days where I wanted the prize because I didn't want to be greedy and enter for something I didn't want. I guess I will be putting in an entry every day now and just hope I win something that I can use.

(09-15-2013, 05:30 PM)bwolvie1122 Wrote: Wow Spaz...thanks for the info, I didn't know it worked like that. I had only been entering on the days where I wanted the prize because I didn't want to be greedy and enter for something I didn't want. I guess I will be putting in an entry every day now and just hope I win something that I can use.
Also, you can only win once.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Congrats to the ones who have won so far and good luck to the rest of us..... I would be happy with any of the great prizes, but hoping for #21 the Kasey Kahne, it sure would look good in my PC.

Thanks Beckett for great prizes and another great Customer Appreciation Month.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(09-16-2013, 08:29 PM)kevinr Wrote: Congrats to the ones who have won so far and good luck to the rest of us..... I would be happy with any of the great prizes, but hoping for #21 the Kasey Kahne, it sure would look good in my PC.

Thanks Beckett for great prizes and another great Customer Appreciation Month.
I think it would look better in my PC, since you got my Fanfare AU from Jason (he was holding it for me), before I could come up with something for it. Wink Big Grin
At least I got to see that Kahne AU when you posted it on the NASCAR forum. I told him it was okay to trade it b/c I knew what he wanted from you and I was on vacation at the time.
Good luck with the drawings.

(09-13-2013, 08:17 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: if i were to win, id sell it for charity (except for the total access to the opg, which would be tough to sell, i reckon)
Congratulations to you and the charity that will benefit!!
[Image: BRANDONcopy_zpsd5fbbe0f.png]

Special thanks to "DB" for the banner