`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st

RE: 2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st
(09-13-2013, 08:17 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: if i were to win, id sell it for charity (except for the total access to the opg, which would be tough to sell, i reckon)
Hey Josh,

Congrats man!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Congrats Jacoby! Awesome prize for an awesome member (and more AWESOME person!). VROOM VROOM........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

i won?
16 - 2013 Press Pass Racing Hobby Box
Winner: jacobystealshome

omg...i did win!

Congrats Jacoby!!

i have no idea about racing cards. there seems to be many flavors of press pass, so im not exactly sure what i got on my hands here

either way, ill sell it on the bay and have 100% go to dana farber and the jimmy fund (im a direct seller for them) or ill figure out a way to sell it here on the boards

Well, hopefully I can win 20,21,24,28,30 or the bonus cause have tons of cards to get graded, Kahne is my fave driver... the rest would be just cool for the collections :-D
I am always looking for Dtrains & now also Patrick Willis.
[Image: WillisBanner.png]

(09-17-2013, 01:33 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i have no idea about racing cards. there seems to be many flavors of press pass, so im not exactly sure what i got on my hands here

either way, ill sell it on the bay and have 100% go to dana farber and the jimmy fund (im a direct seller for them) or ill figure out a way to sell it here on the boards
Hey man congrats on the win.
(09-16-2013, 10:16 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I think it would look better in my PC, since you got my Fanfare AU from Jason (he was holding it for me), before I could come up with something for it. Wink Big Grin
At least I got to see that Kahne AU when you posted it on the NASCAR forum. I told him it was okay to trade it b/c I knew what he wanted from you and I was on vacation at the time.
Good luck with the drawings.
NOOOO another Kasey collector..... Ah man that is a nice card thanks for letting it go.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(09-17-2013, 01:33 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i have no idea about racing cards. there seems to be many flavors of press pass, so im not exactly sure what i got on my hands here

Congrats on the win, jacoby!
Unless they missed a word after 'Press Pass', it is the main racing set. Think of the main Topps set in other sports, a large set with only a hit or two per box and LOTS of cards. It is also the first set to come out every year. For NASCAR it usually comes out in late-Nov./early Dec., just after the season ends.
PP dropped the # of cards in the set this year. It used to be released as 2 Series of 110-120 cards each. This year it is only one set of 100 cards. There are still several insert sets and parallels to chase though. You might be able to get $30-40 for the box. 2014 PP Racing comes out November 20th. Just letting you know that, b/c 2013 prices will drop hard a few weeks before then.
(09-17-2013, 09:22 PM)kevinr Wrote: NOOOO another Kasey collector..... Ah man that is a nice card thanks for letting it go.
NP, Kevin. I knew that you had that Rusty AU that Jason wanted really bad. I wasn't too upset letting it go b/c I knew that you were both thrilled to make that trade! For future reference, I collect all of the current HMS drivers and 2 former drivers (Kyle Busch and Mark Martin). I have collected Martin since I was a kid though, so it wasn't b/c he started driving for HMS. PM me why you collect Kahne and we can chat some more.
(09-17-2013, 07:09 PM)floridaboytaz420 Wrote: Well, hopefully I can win 20,21,24,28,30 or the bonus cause have tons of cards to get graded, Kahne is my fave driver... the rest would be just cool for the collections :-D
GL, man. I hope you win something, just not the Kahne AU! Wink

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(09-17-2013, 07:09 PM)floridaboytaz420 Wrote: Well, hopefully I can win 20,21,24,28,30 or the bonus cause have tons of cards to get graded, Kahne is my fave driver... the rest would be just cool for the collections :-D
And I hope you win something, just not the $100 BGS Grading Cert for the 24th of September.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

LOL figures the 2 things I'd really like to win are on other people wish list. Its all good. Good luck to everyone
I am always looking for Dtrains & now also Patrick Willis.
[Image: WillisBanner.png]