`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan cards from garage sales

RE: Jordan cards from garage sales
yup...they are the $1 reprint fakes that have been going around lately. Especially if they were in a $12 purchase. No way to find a ProSet Jordan in a box like that...
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

I knew it was too good to be true. I'll post more scan of the other cards later.

Yup, all fake, except that ProSet MJ, Im not aware of any fakes on that one, it is the only one that may be worth submitting for authentication.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

(08-20-2013, 07:55 PM)jchavestx Wrote: Yup, all fake, except that ProSet MJ, Im not aware of any fakes on that one, it is the only one that may be worth submitting for authentication.
Oodles of the ProSet came out too in recent years along with the Stars. I remember a guy that had auctions of each with lots of anywhere between 10-100 cards per auction.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Might as well look at all these reprints closer.
[Image: Jordan13.jpg]
[Image: Jordan7.jpg] [Image: Jordan11.jpg] [Image: Jordan9.jpg][Image: Jordan10.jpg][Image: Jordan8.jpg][Image: Jordan12.jpg][Image: Jordan14.jpg]

Elaine from Seinfeld said it best "fake,fake.....,fake, fake....fake"

Sorry, they are all fake including the Pro set....
In fact they often got sold in that exact set together, including a few others (about ten cards all up)
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]