`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COMC MAIL DAY

COMC MAIL DAY
Received these yesterday from COMC, sorry if the scan isn't that good my wife bought one of those scanner wands and I am trying it out.

[Image: IMAG0003_zps6472a7b3.jpg]

Picked up a couple Kasey cards for my racing PC while I was at it.
I haven't had any luck pulling any Jordan jersey, patches or auto's so I have decided to start purchasing some. If anyone would like to sell any please let me know.

The Garnett is 72/99
Kasey showcase 4/25
Kasey elite exhibit 46/50

Thanks for looking.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: COMC MAIL DAY
Wow...nice MJs man...'cept for the one with LeBum of course :-P

j/k awesome pickups!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-11-2013, 11:39 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Wow...nice MJs man...'cept for the one with LeBum of course :-P

j/k awesome pickups!!
Thanks buck, they had the Jordan/Lebron card with a big discount and I offered even less and they accepted. I guess they were desperate to get rid of it........Hmmmm
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Nice stuff man! I like the Jordan Missing Links card with the black swatch. I have the same card with a black swatch and they are hard to come by (cards with black swatches). Congrats.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

There are several nice deals on there right now too. A $300 MJ for $150 and a $200 MJ GU piece (albeit in a Wizards jersey) for $90. I threw offers out on a couple less expensive cards myself Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]