Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: COMC MAIL DAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Received these yesterday from COMC, sorry if the scan isn't that good my wife bought one of those scanner wands and I am trying it out.

[Image: IMAG0003_zps6472a7b3.jpg]

Picked up a couple Kasey cards for my racing PC while I was at it.
I haven't had any luck pulling any Jordan jersey, patches or auto's so I have decided to start purchasing some. If anyone would like to sell any please let me know.

The Garnett is 72/99
Kasey showcase 4/25
Kasey elite exhibit 46/50

Thanks for looking.
Wow...nice MJs man...'cept for the one with LeBum of course :-P

j/k awesome pickups!!
(08-11-2013, 11:39 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Wow...nice MJs man...'cept for the one with LeBum of course :-P

j/k awesome pickups!!
Thanks buck, they had the Jordan/Lebron card with a big discount and I offered even less and they accepted. I guess they were desperate to get rid of it........Hmmmm
Nice stuff man! I like the Jordan Missing Links card with the black swatch. I have the same card with a black swatch and they are hard to come by (cards with black swatches). Congrats.
There are several nice deals on there right now too. A $300 MJ for $150 and a $200 MJ GU piece (albeit in a Wizards jersey) for $90. I threw offers out on a couple less expensive cards myself Smile