`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Ron Manci's Group Sub #11

Ron Manci's Group Sub #11
Time for another go around. The special this time will be 10 day service for $10 a card, free auto's and free shipping (minus insurance). All cards should be in my hands by Friday August 30th with the intention to be delivered to BGS on September 2nd. PM me if interested, for my address or if you have a question.

We have had EIGHT Prestine 10's so far !!!!

Please include a list of the cards you are submitting including your full name, address, phone number, e-mail, year, set, player and BV. Also please indicate your "online name". Please make sure each card has it's own top loader and please be aware that BGS does NOT return the top loaders to me. If you are going to require insurance please let me know how much so I can quote you. I suggest taking scans front and back before sending me your cards. I HAVE had cards damaged at BGS before.

Please also include payment with your cards ($10 per card plus insurance). No Paypal. Cash, Check, or Money Order.

The following autographed cards/sets MUST go through the JSA/BGS authentication process:

* ALL YEARS Topps Rookie Premiere/Topps Photo Shoot/Topps AFLAC Autographs unless machine serial numbered by Topps

* ALL YEARS Star Pics Autographs (key players)

* ALL YEARS Pro Line Autographs (key players)

* ALL YEARS Scoreboard/Classic/Front Row/Little Sun Autographs of Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, Shaquille O'Neal & Kobe Bryant

* ALL YEARS Upper Deck Buyback Autographs that do not have the original UDA Certificate

* 1994 Upper Deck Alex Rodriquez, Mickey Mantle & Ken Griffey Jr. Autographs

* 2001 Fleer Legacy Albert Pujols Autographs

* Signature Rookies Autographs with ONLY a sticker for Authenticity

* 1993 -94 Hoops Magic/Bird Auto

* Fleer Autographs with questionable embossments (1992-93 Scottie Pippin, Tony Gwynn, Steve Young, etc.)

* Fleer Autographs missing factory serial numbering (because of the influx of unsigned blank auto cards due to the Fleer bankruptcy sale)

* Any key player Fleer/Skybox Autographs that were issued without factory-stamped serial numbers, regardless of embossments (including Skybox Autographics)

* Key Non Sport Autos - primarily Inkworks and Topps. Some known fakes include:

Jessica Alba - Dark Angel
Angelina Jolie - Tomb Raider 1 & 2
Several - Harry Potter
Chris Farley - Star Pics SNL
Katie Holmes - Batman Begins

Besides specific cards on this list, BGS reserves the right to refer any autographed card to JSA/BGS service if there are questionable aspects to that particular card.

This list pretty much remains the same unless a certain set or card begins to have a lot of counterfits pop up.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

RE: Ron Manci's Group Sub #11
bump up
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Wish I had the funds to do this right now. Looks like a sweet deal.

No minimums. You can send 1 card if you like.

Thanks for the bump John!

Pm sent.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

I have a ton I want to get slabbed. Just not sure which ones to go with. lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

PM's returned.

(08-09-2013, 12:38 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I have a ton I want to get slabbed. Just not sure which ones to go with. lol.
Just do em all.....

yesterdays PM's returned.

I will be in for a few... Probably 7-10 or so!

Thanks!
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%