`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
2013 Baseball Free Card Thread

RE: 2013 Baseball Free Card Thread
If you'd all put your user names in the envelope you'd make it so much easier for me to thank you all since I rip open packages too fast to think Tongue lol

But a huge shout out to all who have sent me packages! I've gotten numerous envelopes with Tigers/Yanks, and a MEGA shoutout to the gent who sent me 3 Sweet Spot autos for the set I'm building!

I just got some boxes in, so I'll hopefully have some stuff to send out this week, my main problem is right now I just don't have much that you guys collect! lol. Packages should be headed out this week!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I wanted to say Thank You to Joe. I really appreciate the 2013 GQ minis. It was Great Surprise. Thank You so much!!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(08-25-2013, 04:26 PM)beginesj Wrote: I wanted to say Thank You to Joe. I really appreciate the 2013 GQ minis. It was Great Surprise. Thank You so much!!!!
Not part of this , but your welcome! Enjoy.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Huge shout out to Bill Menard! Thanks for the great packet of cards (esp. the JRoll group). All will be put to good use in either mine or my family Phillies collection. The Schmidt relic was above and beyond. I am every so grateful! Awesome...just freaking awesome! Attached is a very small sample of what I received...relic on top.

[Image: billMenard_zps51f64d25.jpg]

A shout out to collector1974 for the much needed Sandbergs! Thanks!!

Thanks to Joe and minitracer for the pc cards and someone sent me a few griffey jr and dbacks cards so thanks whoever you are! minitracer sent me a card for free that i won from him on ebay so thought that was very cool of him!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Received today from Chris Ross - thank you!

(08-25-2013, 07:20 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Huge shout out to Bill Menard! Thanks for the great packet of cards (esp. the JRoll group). All will be put to good use in either mine or my family Phillies collection. The Schmidt relic was above and beyond. I am every so grateful! Awesome...just freaking awesome! Attached is a very small sample of what I received...relic on top.
Glad you could use some of them, Joe. I hope everyone else received packages as well.

Sorry I put all the info on who I sent to in the thread. I won't do that in the future! Just wanted to give everyone a head's up and get them excited Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-26-2013, 02:43 PM)bill menard Wrote: Received today from Chris Ross - thank you!

Glad you could use some of them, Joe. I hope everyone else received packages as well.

Sorry I put all the info on who I sent to in the thread. I won't do that in the future! Just wanted to give everyone a head's up and get them excited Smile
Absolutly no problem Bill.....if folks want to let others know....go for it!

Received some cards from Chris Ross (cross4444) today, thanks! I'll send you something good ASAP!
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

Haven't had time to check my mailbox, but will do so prior to going home.
I mailed out a couple more packages this morning. I'm slowly going through stuff and finding more and more. So multiple packages may be in your future. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.