`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Cards you just can't find but should be able to

RE: Cards you just can't find but should be able to
For 12 years I've been chasing the 2001 Ultra gold medallion 'Ground Command' #7 Jamal Anderson #/250 to complete the gold medallion sets, including inserts. Had someone find it on a site but the owner wouldn't answer my emails.
Also need a 1999 Prestige SSD Checklists #31-Skip Hicks to complete the set. Just a normal insert.
Got a few more too. It's weird going this long without finding them but it'll happen eventually (I hope)!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

Sorry to hear everyone I just went through this entire list and I didnt have one and with 20,000+ football cards to trade.

As the rookies goes I have found 2 more books that I need to enter in my organizer for trade so when I get that done I will check this list again or another one like it
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Joe Adams 2012 Limited Jumbo Number Prime Patch Auto #/25. It is from a current product, have seen only one of these. Anyone have a lead?

Thanks
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

TOPPS Club Five Star /50 base RGIII... One on eBay, but already a tad high... $100+ dollars for a BASE card is a bit ridiculous if you ask me...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

It seems to me that all of my 2005 Topps Chrome wants are impossible to find. Lol no specific card, just when I want a certain card its impossible to find, and then when I finally find it, like a ton of that card shows up all at once and the next one I want is impossible to find. Its very frustrating... but isn't that how it always goes? Smile Also I know its very low numbered but the 2012 Topps Chrome Robert Mathis Red Refractor /25... I've been searching since the set came out and I have never seen one!!!
(08-09-2013, 06:20 PM)totally sports Wrote: 2009 Upper Deck Game Day Gear Rudi Johnson, I have been working on this set for 2 1/2 years. I ahd it down to 3 6 months ago and found 2 but this one is no where that I can find. Its not even numbered.
Check COMC. Just looked, they had it for 3.50
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Looking for a 2004 leaf rookies & stars Prime cuts of Jeremy Shockey.... 9 years and still havent seen it... EVER.... LOL although with low serial numbered cards of overated TE's I can probably tell why Smile