`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
biggest industry pet peeves

RE: biggest industry pet peeves
i find that even the green painters tape will leave residue sometime, i just hate trying to clean it off before it goes in the PC. team bags, saran wrap, paper strips, anything really to protect the top loader, then a nice tight piece of tape to secure. works great
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

(08-03-2013, 11:02 PM)rczubaty Wrote: i find that even the green painters tape will leave residue sometime, i just hate trying to clean it off before it goes in the PC. team bags, saran wrap, paper strips, anything really to protect the top loader, then a nice tight piece of tape to secure. works great
Sounds good. Use a barrier over the cardholder to apply tape. Saran Wrap may be the best idea. It is waterproofing the package and provides additional cushion. Maybe this should become a standard.

I use masking tape, and I think that works pretty well. Not sure if it leaves residue because I've only received cards with scotch tape or painters tape on the top loaders.

It doesn't really bother me because any PC cards I put into a brand new top loader regardless. I recycle the sticky ones for outgoing trades.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054