`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams do come true

RE: Dreams do come true
(06-17-2013, 09:52 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: How does its condition look in person? I think the main things on a card like that would be surface and centering.
surface looks real good but i think the centering is off a little. gonna bring it to my LCS have him take a look, he ships directly to beckett for grading.
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

Bro MAJOR congrats!!! That is and always will be THE Kobe Bryant card to have! It's an all time classic that'll go down with the Bird/Magic & MJ RC's as eternal "must haves" .... Looks great 2!! I hope you get a great grade on it and keep it forever! Congrats again! Smile

(06-17-2013, 10:39 PM)bengu Wrote: Bro MAJOR congrats!!! That is and always will be THE Kobe Bryant card to have! It's an all time classic that'll go down with the Bird/Magic & MJ RC's as eternal "must haves" .... Looks great 2!! I hope you get a great grade on it and keep it forever! Congrats again! Smile
thank you very much! Being 25 from LA, Kobe is my guy, and this is my holy grail

(06-17-2013, 11:00 PM)bballfrk44 Wrote: thank you very much! Being 25 from LA, Kobe is my guy, and this is my holy grail
Yeah definitely! I want one so bad too.. I'm saving like mad to soon hopefully get a BGS 10 version... I only buy about 1 card a year due to funds.. But I try & make sure it's a bucket list card each time! Kobe is the man & that card specifically is legendary! Keep us updated on how it grades out!

P.S oh yeah and isn't it crazy how once you get a card of that magnitude how you instantly feel like a kid again??! And how you can literally just stare at it for hours lol? I was and still am like that with my Fleer Jordan RC haha Smile

From one Kobe collector to another, Congrats!!! You got it at a great price.
I picked mine up for $150 a couple years back. It looks like it has a good shot at an 8.5 but hopefully a 9 if surface, edge and corners are good. Post some pictures when you get it back from grading.

(06-18-2013, 10:55 AM)sonic311 Wrote: From one Kobe collector to another, Congrats!!! You got it at a great price.
I picked mine up for $150 a couple years back. It looks like it has a good shot at an 8.5 but hopefully a 9 if surface, edge and corners are good. Post some pictures when you get it back from grading.
Thanks man! One huge step closer to getting all the 96-97 kobes! I will definitely post pics when I get it back

(06-18-2013, 11:23 AM)bballfrk44 Wrote: Thanks man! One huge step closer to getting all the 96-97 kobes! I will definitely post pics when I get it back
What 96-97 Kobe's do you need? I might be able to help you out with your task. I have dupes of a lot of them. PM me when you have your list.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

nice pick up and at a great price. i was contemplating a few years ago to get one for my kobe pc when they were selling for around $150.... lol, i guess ill just wait when they are selling for over $300, thats my luck. the seller must have been hard up ending this auction early with bidders, considering these are consistently selling for over 200.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(06-18-2013, 11:26 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: What 96-97 Kobe's do you need? I might be able to help you out with your task. I have dupes of a lot of them. PM me when you have your list.
ya let me go through them all. i've got a bunch recently that haven't been put in org so need to look in box and then i'll get at ya