`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams do come true

Dreams do come true
Finally! Finally got one for my PC! Was waiting for a good price, got it for $160 off ebay which I think is a steal. So excited!

[Image: kobefront_zps2d3f217f.jpg]

[Image: kobeback_zps7cd645fb.jpg]
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

RE: Dreams do come true
Ahhhhhhhhhh nice card man! That one was on the top of my want list for quite some time. $160 is a hell of a steal in that card. Was it auction or BIN/BO?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Very nice..Congrats!!!

(06-17-2013, 08:49 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Ahhhhhhhhhh nice card man! That one was on the top of my want list for quite some time. $160 is a hell of a steal in that card. Was it auction or BIN/BO?
It was auction, had 4 days left put bid of $200 in and was high bidder at $158, guy messaged me asked if I wanted for $160 and he'd end it right away. Thought it was a trick but ended up being real. Can't believe my luck

What the hell, why not?? Great Score for 160 man. I paid 220 for mine. 160 is excellent.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Beautiful card man congrats! Love the booklet by the way.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(06-17-2013, 09:40 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Beautiful card man congrats! Love the booklet by the way.
Oh you got it! Awesome man glad you like it

Nice card man! Do you have it yet or is it still in the mail? It looks like it would grade well!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(06-17-2013, 09:47 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Nice card man! Do you have it yet or is it still in the mail? It looks like it would grade well!
I have it in hand. I'm waiting for a grading order to come back already when I pick that up I think i'll submit it. Honestly I doubt I'll ever get rid of it, barring crazy circumstances, so i think slabbing it would be a good idea.

(06-17-2013, 09:51 PM)bballfrk44 Wrote: I have it in hand. I'm waiting for a grading order to come back already when I pick that up I think i'll submit it. Honestly I doubt I'll ever get rid of it, barring crazy circumstances, so i think slabbing it would be a good idea.
How does its condition look in person? I think the main things on a card like that would be surface and centering.

[Image: Nick.jpg]