`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new TOPPS REDEMPTION REPLACEMENT CARDS ????

new TOPPS REDEMPTION REPLACEMENT CARDS ????
so i just received this letter and a replacement card for my triple threads relic auto of ozzie smith. i think the new auto is as good or better than the one i was due, but i'm not sure if i like the fact that it's on a card that is not from a set. i say i'm not sure because perhaps it's better that this is the only way to get one, but what if they send out a 1,000 of this auto card and it becomes a nothing card. whats your opinion? here is a scan of the letter and the card.

[Image: Scan1-2_zps5429beb7.jpeg][Image: Scan-51_zps7dba972f.jpeg]
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

RE: new TOPPS REDEMPTION REPLACEMENT CARDS ????
Happend to me as well. Was sent a justice auto. Sold it. Not a fan. But if u wanna trade the Brett, I need one. Lmk. Thanks.

Check me for the Brett as well

If your looking to trade that check me

Me too please
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

not really a fan of it either. i woulda waited for the ozzie anyway. actually just redeemed an ozzie a couple weeks back. i REALLY hope i get it, even if it takes forever.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Its a good idea about trying to make redemption cards desirable,I been telling them that for years. They should think of it as an interest payment since they are keeping the cards that we paid for two years ago, you should also been given packs or something also for the wait.

(06-14-2013, 06:13 AM)dustin12368 Wrote: Its a good idea about trying to make redemption cards desirable,I been telling them that for years. They should think of it as an interest payment since they are keeping the cards that we paid for two years ago, you should also been given packs or something also for the wait.

Yup, because these auto cards have a value and not being able to realize that value for years is a negative.

I have a Matt Holliday redemption i have been waiting on now for over a year so ihope they dont send me some other bs card