`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption qiestion ????

RE: Redemption qiestion ????
the reason i want the replacement is because i like surprise, thats why i like opening boxes. surprise is to interesting for me to resist.

(06-12-2013, 03:18 PM)reds77 Wrote: I just consider them a missed hit, basically. Out of 12 auto redemptions last 18 months or so, I have received 2 of them. So they're batting about .167.

From now on I am just going to start selling the redemptions on eBay or something, take the loss and move on. Not worth the hassle. Same reason I am done breaking boxes of high end stuff... Got two redemptions out of the box of Tribute I bought this year. Kemp and Pedroia autos would be nice to have, but I realize there is basically no chance of ever getting them.
Yes, my average is lower than that..have 20 outstanding..no way my delivery is within .100 average..15 months..poor phone response..poor service all the way..

something that sucks is a while ago i heard stories of waiting forever for redemption, i redeemed the card anyway becaus i liked it, still dont have it (been 8 months)

I am waiting for a Panini Redemption, been almost 5 weeks so I think I still have a chance of getting it next week!

(06-12-2013, 04:18 PM)brian2345 Wrote: Man i have waiting 11/2 years for my platinum refractor auto of matt harvey. thats why they sell cheaper and replacements almost always are terrible.
I'm waiting for the same one. It's frustrating getting a "good" redemption because you're going to have to accept less if you go for a replacement.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans