`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulk Purchase, Worth it or Not?

RE: Bulk Purchase, Worth it or Not?
No I'm a Hoosier Big Grin I really don't have a ton of cash to burn so, I had to pass at 150. I'll let him hold them for a while then if he doesn't find a buyer come at him with a 75 offer MWAHAHA! XD

EDIT: Thank you all though for all the advice, I really appreciate it Smile As to those 17$ Worth of cards I just bought I think it was a hit! Now to find reasonably priced boxes... Wink

(06-10-2013, 03:06 PM)durham24 Wrote: No I'm a Hoosier Big Grin I really don't have a ton of cash to burn so, I had to pass at 150. I'll let him hold them for a while then if he doesn't find a buyer come at him with a 75 offer MWAHAHA! XD

EDIT: Thank you all though for all the advice, I really appreciate it Smile As to those 17$ Worth of cards I just bought I think it was a hit! Now to find reasonably priced boxes... Wink
What did you pull out of it?

I feel ya. I have been wanting to start buying higher end lots or lots of mid-90's inserts just to dig through but I always end up talking myself out of it. I always end up adding up the values of the cards and it just doesn't make any sense at all. I find it odd that I can't seem to nail down a high end lot for a bit of a discount. If I were spending $2000 on a high end lot I would expect to get at least $2200+ in sale value but it seems that I get like $1500 in sale value.

(06-12-2013, 01:34 PM)The_Baseball_Fan Wrote: What did you pull out of it?
Really nothing fantastic but there is enough random Serial #d, Rookies, etc to make it worth my while Smile