`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something to collect besides Heritage

UPDATE: Something to collect besides Heritage
Thanks to all for your feedback. I decided to grab 3 boxes of Gypsy Queen. I really like these cards! I think I may actually like this set better than Heritage. I'm undecided on minis to this point, but the box break was much more exciting/fun than Heritage. My autos and relics were common, but I did get a Nolan Ryan mini /199 and a Matt Kemp framed mini relic. I thought the Glove and Collision inserts look great. I know people have had complaints that the set hasn't really change year over year but this being my first year I have nothing but praise for this set and my box break. I might have to pick up a few more boxes before than season is over!

RE: UPDATE: Something to collect besides Heritage
(05-25-2013, 02:28 PM)dougnash Wrote: Thanks to all for your feedback. I decided to grab 3 boxes of Gypsy Queen. I really like these cards! I think I may actually like this set better than Heritage. I'm undecided on minis to this point, but the box break was much more exciting/fun than Heritage. My autos and relics were common, but I did get a Nolan Ryan mini /199 and a Matt Kemp framed mini relic. I thought the Glove and Collision inserts look great. I know people have had complaints that the set hasn't really change year over year but this being my first year I have nothing but praise for this set and my box break. I might have to pick up a few more boxes before than season is over!
I told you that you'd like it!
What autos did you get?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-25-2013, 10:45 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I told you that you'd like it!
What autos did you get?
Adam Eaton
Yasmani Grandal
Matt Carpenter
Garrett Richards
Chris Archer
Michael Fiers

(05-26-2013, 03:57 PM)dougnash Wrote: Adam Eaton
Yasmani Grandal
Matt Carpenter
Garrett Richards
Chris Archer
Michael Fiers
Not too bad ... A few rookies that may or may not pan out ... Not any worse than waiting on Bowman Prospects to make it to the team ... but actually a little better!
I'm sure that you had enough base to put a set together, too. Did you get any cool minis or box loaders ?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.