Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
My first ever Ebay return

RE: My first ever Ebay return
Glad it worked out for ya!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

well 4-20 was only a couple weeks ago. so..... haha

really though, that sucks! I've never had the smoke issue, but I've had to return a couple cards before.

Apparently I'm too nice. I hit him with a neutral instead of a negative since I got my refund. I put, "Had to return damaged card for refund. Envelope smelled like a bar room." And since I felt like I needed elaboration I did a follow up, "Seller has previous negative feedbacks for smoke and still sends items this way." His very next feedback? A negative about a damaged card. I should have just did a negative.

He left me positive feedback, "Not positive feedback - Examines cards with a microscope - Some never satified"

Oh well, the issue is closed, I appreciate everyone's contributions in the matter.

The card is Kevin Reddick - 2013 Upper Deck - "ROOKIE LETTERMEN" AUTO PATCH RC - 52/75. I don't know how many people are collecting undrafted free agent linebackers but be forewarned in case he relists.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(05-06-2013, 01:37 PM)y2hood Wrote: Apparently I'm too nice. I hit him with a neutral instead of a negative since I got my refund. I put, "Had to return damaged card for refund. Envelope smelled like a bar room." And since I felt like I needed elaboration I did a follow up, "Seller has previous negative feedbacks for smoke and still sends items this way." His very next feedback? A negative about a damaged card. I should have just did a negative.

He left me positive feedback, "Not positive feedback - Examines cards with a microscope - Some never satified"

Oh well, the issue is closed, I appreciate everyone's contributions in the matter.

The card is Kevin Reddick - 2013 Upper Deck - "ROOKIE LETTERMEN" AUTO PATCH RC - 52/75. I don't know how many people are collecting undrafted free agent linebackers but be forewarned in case he relists.
wow...classy seller Tongue lol glad you got your money back though brother!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(05-02-2013, 10:03 AM)dmasci Wrote: Sounds like you don't have an issue anymore to me. You purchased a card from someone with a no return policy which is a no no for me. But, even with the policy the guy agreed to let you return the card for a refund so you lost a little time.

I don't mean to be a hard a** but we have all bought cards off the bay that were not in the condition as advertised even with the zoom in pictures you can't tell. Besides who wants a new card NM that is a BGS 7 grade! So as long as you can take a chance on condition and get a refund if the card isn't to your liking I don't see a problem. I know though it's a pain....Buy graded cards that will fix the issue :-)
I've never returned a card myself so that is why I question this statement.

You say you return the card so your only out a little time. Are you not out return shipping every time you have to send back a card?
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Last week the Ebay user contacted me on Ebay messages telling me to never buy anything from him again...nearly three weeks after the issue was handled. I tried contacting Ebay, they said to call me back, and never did.

I got frustrated but whatever. Last night I had 35 listings end and only one had a buyer. A $3 listing for stickers, and HE IS THE BUYER. I freaking forgot to block him.

And Ebay seems to not have any recourse until he actually leaves me negative feedback in retaliation.

Hobby instagram

I bet he was a pack searcher using his fingernail to try to feel out the hits and that is how the card got damaged.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Ebay does not care what goes on. Their customer support is bogus.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

UPDATE:

Ebay sided with me! I refunded his money, blocked him, and they will remove his previous improper feedback. Any attempts by him to mess with me Ebay "assures" me they will handle him.

He just emailed my personal email. Fun. I'm going to just ignore that one though. I tried reporting it before I left for work but apparently I can't keep rereporting.

Hobby instagram

(05-06-2013, 03:41 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I've never returned a card myself so that is why I question this statement.

You say you return the card so your only out a little time. Are you not out return shipping every time you have to send back a card?
stares through question...
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/