`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O/T Trade: Random unopened packs FT/ or for sale on paypal

O/T Trade: Random unopened packs FT/ or for sale on paypal
hello everyone.. when my grandpaw passed this past fall he left me a bunch of cards..most of the stuff was baseball/football but he collected random things..so i have some unopened packs to sell or trade for football possibly baseball but not really into baseball much anymore... anyways heres what i have(btw posting here because of the couple racing items i have)

2 packs of "Rocky IV " cards by topps from 1985..9 cards in each pack..i thought they were unopened but looks like they have been opened and then taped shut..up to u if u want me to make 100% sure that there rocky cards in the pack..

4 packs of desert storm victory series cards by topps from 1991 8 cards in each pack 3 of the packs are sealed tight never opened..1 pack the seal has loosened but it has never been opened

and i guess these are sports cards..but unique sports cards, horse racing etc lol

2 unopened packs of 1991 jockey guild trading cards..12 cards per pack...on the pack it says there in celebration of jockeys guild 50th anniversary..theres also a gold sticker on each pack that says "collectors item 1st edition"

1 pack of unopened 1992 topps kids

6 packs of unopened 1992 kid griff holograms "premiere edition" they even come with a ken griffey jr seal of authenticity lol

also not knowing exactly what u collect and dont collect i ran across a couple other oddball items he had been collecting/holding on to..

9 uncirculated mint condition 1975 president lyndon b johnson post cards

3 unopened playing card packs 1 is Budweiser from the mid 80's , 1 is pepsi from the mid 80's maybe even early 80's, and the other is coca cola from 1994
(just threw those in there cause who knows some people collect those things)

probably 100 or so world of warcraft cards....

i also have s/n limited edition 23k gold stamp booklet things of cal ripken j/r , babe ruth , and nolan ryan

just some random things iv found going through boxes left to me... i can post pictures of any of the items just let me know...hope to hear from someone soon

-Rick

RE: O/T Trade: Random unopened packs FT/ or for sale on paypal
I might be interested in some of this or maybe I can at least give you some info on them. Can I see a scan of these items?

* 1 pack of unopened 1992 topps kids

* 6 packs of unopened 1992 kid griff holograms "premiere edition" they even come with a ken griffey jr seal of authenticity lol

* 3 unopened playing card packs 1 is Budweiser from the mid 80's , 1 is pepsi from the mid 80's maybe even early 80's, and the other is coca cola from 1994

* s/n limited edition 23k gold stamp booklet things of cal ripken j/r , babe ruth , and nolan ryan

LMK with a PM or a reply here!

pm sent

heres pictures of everything i have found so far

[Image: toppskidsgriffy_zps98502974.jpg]

[Image: toppsbig_zps1224e551.jpg]

[Image: rocky4_zpsa516394a.jpg]

[Image: playingcards_zps9c3feb12.jpg]

[Image: nolanryaninfo_zps14a90b4d.jpg]

[Image: nolanryangold_zps4243ab67.jpg]

[Image: lougherigmain_zps6c75d1d1.jpg]

[Image: lougehrigfront_zpsd7b02376.jpg]

[Image: lougehrigback_zps1287349b.jpg]

[Image: lbj_zps03f0bcab.jpg]

[Image: jockey_zpsdb7af7a4.jpg]

[Image: elvis_zps790fe362.jpg]

[Image: desertstorm_zpsb9964c86.jpg]

[Image: calripkininfo_zpsb6284f5a.jpg]

[Image: calripkingold_zps75ed00c3.jpg]

[Image: baberuthinfo_zps8108b7a3.jpg]

[Image: baberuthgold_zps470d3b3b.jpg]

the slight yellowish color to all the pictures is from my crappy cellphone cam Sad

-rick