`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
How do you store toploaders?

How do you store toploaders?
I have amassed quite a tradebait stack and wanted to take some of these off my bookshelf and store. Anyone have a certain way or box they use to store them?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: How do you store toploaders?
I like the 4 row cardboard boxes. I've got all of my green bay stuff in a couple of the 500 count ones. The only thing they don't store very well are the large screw down cases. I think they are only a couple of bucks as well, which is nice.

same thing he said.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(04-10-2013, 03:13 PM)bojesphob Wrote: I like the 4 row cardboard boxes. I've got all of my green bay stuff in a couple of the 500 count ones. The only thing they don't store very well are the large screw down cases. I think they are only a couple of bucks as well, which is nice.
Where do you get them online? Thanks.

Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

I know you can find some on ebay, just look for cardboard card storage box. I've gotten all of mine at LGS.

i unfortunately went the expensive route(i think someone else has done this on here cause i copied it from somewhere).... i bought storage boxes.. the ones that have drawers etc and measured out the inside and put a wooden frame in them to neatly set my toploaders in one,magnetic cases in one and my graded cards in another.I found this easy to do because i can stack 1 on top of another 2 have 6 total drawers in a row..lable the outside with whats inside and makes everything real easy to find...haha
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

The boxes I use are called Triple Shoes. I think the size is just right, they stack well, and fit well on shelf systems.

My problem is that I just ran out of top loads. lol

Only about 75% through Football, and still have everything else to sort through...