Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: How do you store toploaders?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have amassed quite a tradebait stack and wanted to take some of these off my bookshelf and store. Anyone have a certain way or box they use to store them?
I like the 4 row cardboard boxes. I've got all of my green bay stuff in a couple of the 500 count ones. The only thing they don't store very well are the large screw down cases. I think they are only a couple of bucks as well, which is nice.
same thing he said.
(04-10-2013, 03:13 PM)bojesphob Wrote: [ -> ]I like the 4 row cardboard boxes. I've got all of my green bay stuff in a couple of the 500 count ones. The only thing they don't store very well are the large screw down cases. I think they are only a couple of bucks as well, which is nice.
Where do you get them online? Thanks.

I know you can find some on ebay, just look for cardboard card storage box. I've gotten all of mine at LGS.
i unfortunately went the expensive route(i think someone else has done this on here cause i copied it from somewhere).... i bought storage boxes.. the ones that have drawers etc and measured out the inside and put a wooden frame in them to neatly set my toploaders in one,magnetic cases in one and my graded cards in another.I found this easy to do because i can stack 1 on top of another 2 have 6 total drawers in a row..lable the outside with whats inside and makes everything real easy to find...haha
The boxes I use are called Triple Shoes. I think the size is just right, they stack well, and fit well on shelf systems.

My problem is that I just ran out of top loads. lol

Only about 75% through Football, and still have everything else to sort through...