IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
my pull of a lifetime!

RE: my pull of a lifetime!
Yup, top right.

(03-30-2013, 06:46 PM)picard Wrote: Yup, top right.
It should wipe right off man. Just be delicate and use the type of cloth that you would use to clean like an iPad or iPhone.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Let's get a pic of that bad boy!!!

(03-30-2013, 07:52 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Let's get a pic of that bad boy!!!
+1. All this talk about a great card and nothing to see.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(03-30-2013, 06:36 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Was the smudge in the top right corner? If so it wipes out but it may kill the surface grade. You may want to ask someone who deals with grading though because I do not.

Not to jack your thread but...kenarm if you are looking to buy one I have one you can buy.....
PM me a price.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

My scanner no longer works. Will this site let you post a picture that you take with your camera? I will do that. BTW-the smudge did come right off. Thanks for the advice!

Use your camera and upload to photobucket, then use the html code on the right of picture. Copy and paste.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Looking forward to seeing an image of it. If I had pulled it I would probably struggle with the keep-or-sell quandry myself.

I would keep it if the card looks nice and it has a sharp auto and it's your first kobe auto: you like the card and you're certain it's authentic. I would definitely get it slabbed and graded.

I would sell it if visually the card doesn't impress me or if there's an issue with auto: the 24/## will get you a good auction result and allow you to get another Kobe you do like.

Then again, that's all easy to say not being the owner of that card Smile

I'll see what I can do to get a photo up of it. I have taken some pictures of it with the camera, but am at work now. Only bad thing about a camera picture is the glare from the flash.

Great pull!!! Congrats!!!