Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
my pull of a lifetime!
Video 
my pull of a lifetime!
So, today I pulled a Kobe Bryant prizm, prizm autograph. Serial numbered, 25 made...and I pulled (drumroll please) number 24. So, now, do I send it in to be graded? Sell it & for what price? Keep it?

RE: my pull of a lifetime!
You should move it to my PC, lol. LMK how much you are looking for?
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

My self I would keep it but sell if you don't really care about it congrats on a amazing pull I'm still waiting for one like that
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

It's my first pull like that, ever, and I used to own two card shops.

You might wanna get it graded. I only say this because it seems Prizms get pretty good grades. All those factors together will appeal to a collector.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Wow, congrats! If you were to sell it, i'd say get it graded, because a BGS 9.5 Gem will always bring more... Then smack that puppy on ebay with a BIN of $24,242.42 Big Grin

But seriously though, consider getting it graded, definitely worth it. That's a great pull, congrats again.
I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

Beautiful pull! Congrats, good luck if you decide to sell I'm sure you will rake in some dough on that bad boy.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Ugh, so, what if it had a small scratch/smudge? Thanks panini quality control!

If it is your first pull like that then I would keep it. I sold my first great pull and wish I still had it for memories.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Was the smudge in the top right corner? If so it wipes out but it may kill the surface grade. You may want to ask someone who deals with grading though because I do not.

Not to jack your thread but...kenarm if you are looking to buy one I have one you can buy.....
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.