`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todd Helton auto card question

Todd Helton auto card question
I have a 2001 Absolute Tools of the Trade auto/bat card #TT-33 of Todd Helton. The pricing guide states these cards are numbered to 25 but mine is 16/100. As I understand it, the cards numbered to 100 are not autographed. Is the card I have an error or am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated. Sorry, no image of card.

RE: Todd Helton auto card question
Does it say "certified auto" on it (or something to that effect)?

I looked it up myself and am stumped. It's possible that Beckett has the card incorrectly listed as being /25.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

This was a redemption card I received from Absolute and it is stamped authentic. Thanks for the reply.

What year is the redemption?
Whoops. -I thought you meant buy-back. In any event, sounds like Beckett doesn't have it in the database. You can contact them with a scan of the card and they'll eventually add it.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Incorrect listing on Beckett's part, is my guess.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Have a scan or pic? Front and back be easier to discern
no org, please do not send trade requests

Replacement redemption cards are not always listed in the price guide. I have several game-used cards that were given as replacements when the redemption cards had run out and they are not listed.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I can't for sure but some sets only the first 25 are autoed but Beckett does not distinguish between the 2 because 26-100 is not autoed

That's my guess
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Here are images. I hope they can help. I've never taken it out of the holder it was sent with.

[Image: TT33front_zps0bce4f4a.jpg]

[Image: TT33back_zps8d0bb71c.jpg]

I'm guessing like Wayne said. Thier are 2 seperate listings for the bat card in question. The bat itself showing a ser /100 and an auto bat version /25. It was most likely one and the same with the first 25 as the auto version. Which you have 16/25! Congrats.
It's done all the time especially in the late 90s early 2000s. I have a griffey diamond king /2500 and the first /500 have a canvas type imprint on the cards. They are listed seperatly but are in fact one and the same
no org, please do not send trade requests