`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todd Helton auto card question

RE: Todd Helton auto card question
Thanks, I missed his jersey number by 1. That would have been really cool. Great information. I've sent Beckett an email asking for their ideas. We'll see what comes of it.

(03-17-2013, 01:50 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Incorrect listing on Beckett's part, is my guess.
Yep it happens all the time, im sure its listed incorrectly
(03-18-2013, 02:06 PM)JohnnyRu Wrote: Here are images. I hope they can help. I've never taken it out of the holder it was sent with.

[Image: TT33front_zps0bce4f4a.jpg]

[Image: TT33back_zps8d0bb71c.jpg]
Contact bfleischer@beckett.com he can help with it, send him both scans front and back and explain whats going on.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Would you be interested in trading it? LMK!

(03-17-2013, 01:31 PM)JohnnyRu Wrote: I have a 2001 Absolute Tools of the Trade auto/bat card #TT-33 of Todd Helton. The pricing guide states these cards are numbered to 25 but mine is 16/100. As I understand it, the cards numbered to 100 are not autographed. Is the card I have an error or am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated. Sorry, no image of card.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.