`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
STOP buying Kyrie Irving cards!!

STOP buying Kyrie Irving cards!!
Man this kid is SOFT. He hurts his knee, he gets sick, he sprains his shoulder now and he is out 3-4 weeks. If this kid doesn't start doing something different he will be lucky to last 4 or 5 years in this league. Which means all those $600 RC's will be worth $20.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

RE: STOP buying Kyrie Irving cards!!
Injuries happen I certainly wouldn't label him soft. He bounced back strong from the knee and a sprained shoulder is not a serious or reoccurring injury. As for eating sick... I mean come on.

Kyrie has major talent and will be a dominant player for a long time. I personally think his cards are inflated at the moment but he is a tremendous player.

Well it was more sarcasm over the price of his cards right now, but he is missing a lot of games already. Time will tell if he is physically capable of playing in this league for a long time. There have been a lot of great players who got hurt too much and too often and never lasted more than 4 or 5 years.

He is a talented player, but if your not on the court helping your team, all of the talent in the world doesn't do you or them a bit of good.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

At least his prices will drop for a few weeks.

Brian not for nothing but you always seem to have something negative to say about everything !!! Don't hate just because you can't afford his cards ! So my friendly advise is have a coke and a smile and shut the F up

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos