`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Topps customer service is the worst!

RE: Topps customer service is the worst!
(02-26-2013, 09:39 PM)Zebra_steroid_mussels Wrote: Hey now I don't need any competition!
LOL It's not my fault I keep getting Bernard Pierce!
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

Well i was waiting for my DeMarco Murray Bowman Sterling Redemptions for 1 yr + kept getting different stories as to why they wernt done yet , so finally i told the guy that was handling it for me i would trade my 2 redemptions for 1 of Murrays Rc Autos but it had to be Murray in Rc Year . since mine were rc autos and jersey autos .
i will say he kept his word and took care of me , he called me back after he got the ok and told me they were sending my replacement out and it was a murray from another set but was rc and auto with jersey and stuff in it ..

so i was happy 1 of the better endings from all the horror stories i hear from Topps
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

I'm having the same problem as some of you it appears. Have a redemption from last year's TTT baseball. Sold it on ebay for $800 but the guy never paid (surprise!), so I decided to redeem it. Got the late notify message, saying it was over 15 weeks old, and I could get a replacement if I wanted, based on beckett value. Now, they have closed the incident 3 times, I keep re-opening it, because I can't get ahold of them via phone. I left my 5th message this morning, without a call back. They sent me a dm on twitter saying to give them my number and they would call me back that day. That was last Tuesday, and they have since closed down that twitter handle. I'm going to get the BBB involved if I don't get a response today. Just trying to get all my phone records, emails, tweets, etc printed out. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but I'm about out of options at this point.

(02-26-2013, 05:15 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: They were doing decent a few months back but they have dropped off hard. Left countless voicemails, and even posted on Twitter. They posted back to direct message them my phone number and they would call right back. That was 2 weeks ago. I think BBB would get more done personally.

I want to thank everyone for their responses. i have still not been able to get a hold of anyone at Topps after more phone calls, nasty emails, and even a call to headquarters. I also noticed that the Topps customer service twitter account was shut down. Seems like this may a while.
I really wish that they would get it together because it makes me not want to buy their products anymore.
If I decided to file a complaint with the BBB, what do I need? Is there specific information that the BBB will need other than the obvious?
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards