`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Freese PC

David Freese PC
here's some highlights to my Freese PC. always looking for more...

photo Scan_Pic0036_zps810034a0.jpg
 photo Scan_Pic0037_zps51d91634.jpg
 photo Scan_Pic0038_zps7d6e621d.jpg
 photo 730164_10200679486415981_1261567538_o_zps2a70ffd4.jpg
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

RE: David Freese PC
very nice

great stuff man!
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Really nice. Thanks for sharing. Love the Five Star auto card. It looks awesome.

That is a beautiful collection, my friend. I have only one word for you: Jealous!!! I absolutely love that Triple Threads WS MVP card, would love to find a copy to add to my collection! Well done and I hope you keep showing off your future Freese acquisitions. Also, I didn't realize there was a variation in the 12 Gypsy Queen Relics...I think my copy has features a jersey. Now I'm going to have to find a copy with a bat.

On a similar note, I just got my 09 Bowman Draft Refractor in the mail today...my Freese PC isn't as wonderful as yours yet, but I'm proud of it all the same. ^_^
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Great collection.

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature

(02-25-2013, 08:43 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: That is a beautiful collection, my friend. I have only one word for you: Jealous!!! I absolutely love that Triple Threads WS MVP card, would love to find a copy to add to my collection! Well done and I hope you keep showing off your future Freese acquisitions. Also, I didn't realize there was a variation in the 12 Gypsy Queen Relics...I think my copy has features a jersey. Now I'm going to have to find a copy with a bat.

On a similar note, I just got my 09 Bowman Draft Refractor in the mail today...my Freese PC isn't as wonderful as yours yet, but I'm proud of it all the same. ^_^
thanks, im sure your PC is better in other areas than mine. i believe all the GQ relics have a reg and a framed mini version from 2012.

[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Great Freese PC!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!