`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Looking To Make More Trades! (Added More Cards)

RE: Let's Make Some Trades (New Cards Added)
Bump! Just added some new cards from 2012 Limited today.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

Weekend Bump! Just added some new cards from 2012 Limited.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

Weekend Bump! Looking to make more trades.

Check my org once Beckett is back up and see if you like anything! Im super collecting kellen Moore and james white...

Sent open offer...

(03-22-2013, 09:35 AM)refracollector Wrote: Check my org once Beckett is back up and see if you like anything! Im super collecting kellen Moore and james white...
Hello Refracollector ~ Thanks for the reply on the thread. I would be interested in the 2012 Panini Contenders #203A Trent Richardson AU/550* RC/(no Nike swoosh on pants) if I have stuff in my org that you would want. Check my org and if you find enough stuff to trade for it send me an offer. If not I totally understand Smile

Weekend Bump! Ready to make more trades.

Offer sent
[Image: 100_4824.jpg]

(03-30-2013, 10:45 AM)douginc Wrote: Offer sent
Thanks for the trade Douginc! Another great trade completed.

RE: Let's Make Some Trades
Bump! Looking to make more trades.