`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Venting.... Opinions valued

RE: Venting.... Opinions valued
(02-12-2013, 07:14 PM)Burmalocity Wrote: Anyways, I received my cards today from the trader. They never marked the item as shipped or replied to my messages, so I was fearing the worst, but they are here now and my other deal has been saved. Phew! I can breathe a sigh of relief now!
It nice when things work out. Glad to hear it.
As Miss Emily Latella used to say "Never Mind"

For those of you unfamiliar with SNL's Emily Litella (played by Gilda Radner) ... well, you're probably waaaaay younger than me. Smile go to Hulu.com to watch and learn. Smile while there, and keeping things on topic, look up famed ex-baseball player, Chico Escuella (by Garrett Morris)
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Venting.... Opinions valued
(02-13-2013, 06:17 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: It nice when things work out. Glad to hear it.
As Miss Emily Latella used to say "Never Mind"

For those of you unfamiliar with SNL's Emily Litella (played by Gilda Radner) ... well, you're probably waaaaay younger than me. Smile go to Hulu.com to watch and learn. Smile while there, and keeping things on topic, look up famed ex-baseball player, Chico Escuella (by Garrett Morris)
I know exactly what you're talking about Big Grin
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!