`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Jordan Noyz Boyz is this a 10?

RE: Jordan Noyz Boyz is this a 10?
(02-09-2013, 05:09 PM)philipjgolden Wrote: Take a look at this 9.5 that is at Ebay. Seems to have the same issues in the die cut area, if not worse. No? Am I deluding myself?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JORDAN-S...43b898ac3e
You may do better then you might think with grading that card, a BGS 9.5 is not out of the question simply because it's a card that is very subjective to who is grading it!
With the card being made out of a felt/silk like material you can get away with having a ruff edge compared to normal cardboard stock.

It has no shot at a BGS 10 though judging from the scan....

I only recently sold my BGS 10 Noyz Boyz, all good though, still have a BGS 9.5 Noyz Boyz....
[Image: P1000043sml_zps03675e9a.jpg]

Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

thanks for that. i think if i can't sell it raw for a decent amount in a week or so, i'll send it in.

I am not a professional grader, but I would be very surprised if one did grade that at a 10.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

ended up selling it raw on feebay. could have held out for more, but what the heck (bird in the hand and all that). do have a few other rarer jordans like Flair Showcase Row 0, if any collectors out there are interested. you can PM me.

(02-11-2013, 01:00 PM)philipjgolden Wrote: ended up selling it raw on feebay. could have held out for more, but what the heck
Can you tell us how much it sold for without breaking any forum rules?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I don't know the rules, so hoping i don't break any. I will say this: i sold one about 6 months ago for 650 and this one went within 5% of that.

This is my noyz boyz, I have compared front and back to a 9.5 bgs and mine looked exactly the same so I hope mine will grade the same [Image: 632F6484-9E4A-4380-859F-341B39EC40CB-123...fa1383.jpg]

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos