`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
2013 Topps Hobby w/ Ultimate Chase hit

RE: 2013 Topps Hobby w/ Ultimate Chase hit
That's a 1/1. Amazing pull! By the way, you need to post more, that was a fun read.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

You all make a great point. And since the other 2 Kalines 1/1's aren't up I probably would get the best price now rather than later. Thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated.
(02-03-2013, 11:02 AM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: That's a 1/1. Amazing pull! By the way, you need to post more, that was a fun read.
Agreed. I should make a regular habit of it- it is fun!

SELL ASAP. POST A NICE SIZED BIN WITH OFFER OPTION AFTER RESEARCHING PRICING ON OTHERS LISTED ON THE BAY THEN ACCEPT SOMETHING REASONABLE AND CALL IT A DAY
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Sell now if you are going to sell. I pulled a Babe Ruth 1/1 a couple years ago and sold it for twice as much as I thought it would because I sold it while the product was still hot.

remarkable pull! I share the sentiment above...sell sell sell! buy a nice vintage card you've always wanted.
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

I know the thread rating doesn't really matter, but I'd love to know why this thread is rated only 3-stars? The OP provided a thoughtful post regarding the best hit any of us have seen from 2013 Topps. Seems like 4 or 5 star material to me.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(02-04-2013, 06:11 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: remarkable pull! I share the sentiment above...sell sell sell! buy a nice vintage card you've always wanted.
I do like the vintage card idea. Would probably would go for a Ted Williams or Willie Mays. Something about those guys that appeal to me though I never had the chance to see a live game with them.

I have to agree to sell while the iron is hot. By the way, that's a nice drum setup in your avatar pic. When my bro bought his Tama set, he gave me his Mapex. He's been asking for it back ever since!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

dudethatis sick!!but i'm more interested in the gooden!! haha
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

(02-05-2013, 01:04 PM)aprirr Wrote: I have to agree to sell while the iron is hot. By the way, that's a nice drum setup in your avatar pic. When my bro bought his Tama set, he gave me his Mapex. He's been asking for it back ever since!

Thanks! My first full kit purchased ever was a Mapex Venus series when I was 13. They are work horse drums! Here's a pic of what I do when not scoring Kaline 1/1's! In reality, if the Kaline sells the funds will go to my music hobby/career.

[Image: drumfunsetup_zpsaae7159f.jpg]