Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From The Community and Collection

RE: From The Community and Collection
great pick ups Randi

loving the vintage and also Bower auto (his auto is one of my favs)
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

RE: From The Community and Collection
(01-29-2013, 03:08 AM)dan_dou_lea Wrote: Sweet cards Randi!! Those Halaks are keepers!!
Thanks, Dan! I was stoked to pull them from the envelope from Ryan, and am honored at the gesture! I only need the Black Diamond, but they are all greatly appreciated!
(01-29-2013, 12:19 PM)rczubaty Wrote: Glad to see those Halaks made it to you Randi! Congrats again.
Hope you can use at least 1 of them for your pc
Thank you very much, Ryan! The Black Diamond is one that I needed, so it went right into the PC. I do have the others, though. Funnily enough, they came as extras in another trade!
(01-29-2013, 12:34 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Nice pick ups!!!
Thanks Brian!
(01-29-2013, 12:40 PM)wickabee Wrote: The lack of Canucks in that collection is disturbing. ThatbNeely AU is nice though!
I think that I am happy with the lack of Canucks! They are my most hated Canadian team... whereas I don't count the Make Me Laffs as Canadian... or anything! Haha!

I do love the Neely!
(01-29-2013, 05:39 PM)705-janveaux Wrote: Very nice randi, love the macinnis and Neely ...opc or topps?
Those are my two favorites other than the Halak Seam! The MacInnis is O-Pee-Chee. Not to interested in acquiring the Topps, unless it's a huge star!
(01-29-2013, 07:21 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: great pick ups Randi

loving the vintage and also Bower auto (his auto is one of my favs)
Thanks J.J.! Bower still has an amazing auto, even after all of these years!

Randi