Beckett Message Boards
From The Community and Collection - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: From The Community and Collection (/thread-1525343.html)

Pages: 1 2

From The Community and Collection - rayeates - 01-28-2013

Good day, Beckett Community!

It seems that I have forgotten to post pictures of my most recent acquisitions from you all! Shame on me! I would like to give a huge shout out to Ryan (rczubaty) for his amazing gesture and congratulation gift for my engagement! He sent me the remaining Halak cards that he had and wishes me all of the best. I am very thankful for the great gesture, Ryan! Thanks!!!

[Image: img084.jpg][Image: img090.jpg]

I have also received a great bunch of cards from Todd (teepee28), and Nick (iluvladies5015), which saw me acquire some nice cards for my Staal Brothers PC! Plus some wicked traders that I know will garner some attention! Thank you guys for more perfect trades in the books! Chris (bruinsfan08) and I completed another great one, and Ryan (Orioles12) sent me the Ovie RC beauty!!!

[Image: img134.jpg][Image: img136.jpg][Image: img137.jpg][Image: img135.jpg][Image: img133.jpg]

The Halak seam and Stammer RC came from the collection that I bought, and the Vintage RC's are LCS and eBay pick ups.

[Image: img085.jpg][Image: img086.jpg][Image: img087.jpg][Image: img088.jpg]

I have to say that it has been an absolutely INSANE month for collecting thus far. Here's to many more to come! If you see any traders that you like, just give me a shout and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: From The Community and Collection - pens1fan - 01-28-2013

Great adds Randi!!! Love the Ranford STS and the Halak seam is sick!!! Congrats!!!

RE: From The Community and Collection - rayeates - 01-28-2013

(01-28-2013, 07:26 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Great adds Randi!!! Love the Ranford STS and the Halak seam is sick!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks Walt! My fave of this bunch are the Halak Seam and the MacInnis RC. He is one of my favorite players all-time!

Randi

RE: From The Community and Collection - iluvladies5015 - 01-28-2013

Those are some nice pick ups. I am a big fan of the STS cards. Maybe its because I'm on my phone, but you seem to be missing a certain card from your show and tell. Nice pick ups Randi.

RE: From The Community and Collection - rayeates - 01-28-2013

(01-28-2013, 08:03 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: Those are some nice pick ups. I am a big fan of the STS cards. Maybe its because I'm on my phone, but you seem to be missing a certain card from your show and tell. Nice pick ups Randi.

You are absolutely right, Nick! I missed an integral card!!! Boo on me!

[Image: img089.jpg]

This is the bad-boy that Nick sent to me!!! Awesome card, and thank you!

Randi

RE: From The Community and Collection - dan_dou_lea - 01-29-2013

Sweet cards Randi!! Those Halaks are keepers!!

RE: From The Community and Collection - rczubaty - 01-29-2013

Glad to see those Halaks made it to you Randi! Congrats again.
Hope you can use at least 1 of them for your pc

RE: From The Community and Collection - bguzowski16 - 01-29-2013

Nice pick ups!!!

RE: From The Community and Collection - wickabee - 01-29-2013

The lack of Canucks in that collection is disturbing. ThatbNeely AU is nice though!

RE: From The Community and Collection - 705-janveaux - 01-29-2013

Very nice randi, love the macinnis and Neely ...opc or topps?