`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: What players cost "too little"?

RE: OT: What players cost "too little"?
(01-14-2013, 10:53 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Probably most if not all players on my sig :p excluding Ripken

Yeah, I definitely think Cole Hamels (especially) is undervalued--especially compared to Verlander.
(01-14-2013, 02:34 PM)Haze28 Wrote: Yep, Ryan only had something like 50 wins with the Rangers. I would pick Juan Gonzalez, Rafael Palmiero and Josh Hamilton over Young personally.
I'm surprised Pudge doesn't even make your list.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

How about Mike Schmidt?

(01-14-2013, 02:34 PM)Haze28 Wrote: Yep, Ryan only had something like 50 wins with the Rangers. I would pick Juan Gonzalez, Rafael Palmiero and Josh Hamilton over Young personally.
i agree with the poster before me, Pudge def. the best, young was consistent over a long period of time. Juan was great but IMO no where near Pudge and also has some of the stink of the steriod era. And you excluded Nolan cuz he was here for only a couple years and you have Hamilton on your list who was here for 4?

back to the original question, I think Neftali Feliz is low right now, mainly cuz of tommy john and his switch to starter last year but i believe he'll be back in the pen this year. Maybe not the best player for cheap but the cheapest i collect Wink
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

I can think of quite a few players that their stuff just doe not sell high. But recent players in my opinion are Aroldis Chapman, Craig Kimbrel, Ryan Braun, David Ortiz and a on the ropes guy is Miguel Cabrera, for his dominance in the game for as many years as has been doing it, his stuff is remarkably low in price. I just sold a 2005 Sweet Spot Cabrera Auto and only got like $13 in auction for it. What gets me is that stuff very rarely sells for "Book Value". Even Bryce Harper Autos dont sell for book value. I dont get it.

(01-14-2013, 10:30 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: How about Mike Schmidt?
Schmidt cards arent as cheap as i thought ....... he is always up there in $$$ at least thats what ive seen
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Bob Gibson and Don Drysdale. I can understand Drysdale because of Koufax but Gibson I can't figure out.