Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: What players cost "too little"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just like the previous thread, what players do you think have low sales numbers considering their level of play?

Personally, I don't get why some HOFers go for dirt cheap compared to prospects. Heck, even players like Felix Hernandez are "cheap"
Jared Weaver has to be up (down?) there. Prince Fielder too.
(01-13-2013, 09:24 PM)uvaspina Wrote: [ -> ]Jared Weaver has to be up (down?) there. Prince Fielder too.
I completely agree with Weaver. Fielder is fairly priced for the most part IMO
David Price.
So what we've figured out so far is...most ace pitchers lol
Most players who play on small market teams and most retired players are priced lower. Demand for players no longer playing don't tend to go up unless HOF induction comes up. On the other, I think hyped prospects and big market players are overpriced.
I agree, Ziveus101, especially on Cano.
Pitchers don't get the love unless they've had HOF type careers. Some HOF members are ridiculously low priced.
Are we basing off sale value or book? Overpriced it was easy. Picking up off the bay someone like biggio, smoltz, or glavine. Sometimes even a Ryan Howard or the like is pretty cheap
Probably most if not all players on my sig :p excluding Ripken
(01-14-2013, 10:53 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Probably most if not all players on my sig :p excluding Ripken
As much as I dislike the Phillies, I'd have to agree with some of them. Especially Lee and Halladay
Pages: 1 2 3