`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2010-11 Panini Gold Standard

2010-11 Panini Gold Standard
I bought a box of 10-11 Gold Standard from BlowoutCards pre-Black Friday sale last week. I got it today and was pretty happy with what I got. Here are my best hits from the box:
[Image: 20121120_214058.jpg]
The Worthy/Baylor auto is #'d /25 and the Magic jersey is #'d /99. I also got the following:
Gold Nuggets Material - Andrea Bargnani 130/199
Gold Bars - Derrick Rose 175/299
Gold Mining - Blake Griffin 165/299
Gold Crowns - Kevin Love 099/299
Gold Nuggets - Al Jefferson 205/299
Base - Derrick Brown, Michael Beasley, Shane Battier
I am pretty happy with the box and will consider buying another one if I can get one on Black Friday for a good price.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: 2010-11 Panini Gold Standard
I'd say you did very well. Sick dual auto!
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

Nice Break! The cousins is not a bad hit either.

Wow, nicely done. I almost picked up a box myself when I saw the pre-Black Friday promotion...then the car acted up. Great hits!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(11-21-2012, 10:14 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice Break! The cousins is not a bad hit either.
Thanks. I was definitely pleased with Cousins being the rookie in the pack. Aside from John Wall he is the next best rookie to hit. I'm just trying to decide whether to sell it now or wait until further along in the season.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(11-21-2012, 11:16 AM)djohn Wrote: Thanks. I was definitely pleased with Cousins being the rookie in the pack. Aside from John Wall he is the next best rookie to hit. I'm just trying to decide whether to sell it now or wait until further along in the season.
By the end of this year, or maybe next, Greg Monroe will probably be considered the best pick from that draft. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(11-21-2012, 02:20 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: By the end of this year, or maybe next, Greg Monroe will probably be considered the best pick from that draft. Smile
+1
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Nice dual auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Especially good break if your a Lakers fan.

Wow, you cleaned up in this break. Very nice pull on the dual auto, Magic jersey and the Cousin's RC auto!

While I agree to a point with the other ppl who say that in a year's time Monroe will be the best pick from the 2010 draft. If Cousins quits letting his emotions get the best of him, he could be a very special player. But that's a BIG if. Also, Paul George is an honorable mention! haha
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv