IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Updated Trade List w/Scans

RE: Updated Trade List w/Scans
Id be interested in any chiefs autos or patches

Lots of Chiefs if you want to add some trade stuff to your ORG I'll shoot you an offer

(11-20-2012, 11:07 AM)myblues Wrote: Lots of Chiefs if you want to add some trade stuff to your ORG I'll shoot you an offer
Still adding some, but have a lot of my hits in org now...looking for any Chiefs or former Nebraska players like Suh, Lavonte David, Jared Crick etc...

Love the Lions cards, I don't have much high dollar, but if you have any Lions you feel like trading, let me know! Thanks!

If selling the pair of Hillman Autos LMK..not much left in the old bucket to trade but you can take a peek.

Collecting Marcus Lattimore & Carlos Hyde RC AUTOS/PATCHES/RARE RCS
http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606...de%20Bait/

Very interested in the russell wilson - what are you looking to get for it?
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

(11-21-2012, 06:32 PM)Huskersfan626 Wrote: Still adding some, but have a lot of my hits in org now...looking for any Chiefs or former Nebraska players like Suh, Lavonte David, Jared Crick etc...
Didn't see anything I needed right now.

Thanks
(11-21-2012, 10:11 PM)49ers_Bulls_Swag Wrote: If selling the pair of Hillman Autos LMK..not much left in the old bucket to trade but you can take a peek.
Like the Kaepernick Elite auto?
(11-23-2012, 03:43 PM)a2coupe2a Wrote: Very interested in the russell wilson - what are you looking to get for it?
offer sent

Not willing to do both kaep and ponder rookie autos for that Wilson. Especially since the kaep is 001/199. If you are expecting twice BV for it ill just pass..

(11-24-2012, 02:10 AM)a2coupe2a Wrote: Not willing to do both kaep and ponder rookie autos for that Wilson. Especially since the kaep is 001/199. If you are expecting twice BV for it ill just pass..
Those are the ones I can use if you see something to even up that works for you? If not thanks for the look.

cool ill peek and see if i can find anything