`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on some of my Sets including those pesky exclusives

Update on some of my Sets including those pesky exclusives
So, a while back i was looking through my cards and trying to decide which set would be the hardest and yet most satisfying to complete. I had recently finished the whole 11-12 UD set with the YG's and decided to try something else a little bit more extreme while continuing the ongoing sets. Spx SPa and then 12-13 OPC well.
countless trades later and many nights on freebay, i have come to a good point in my 11-12 Upper Deck Exclusives Set. i have finally reached 90 of 500. its rather tiresome but really comes down to chasing the cards you want the most and getting a good trade or deal on them.

I am still working on this and would love to get some help. I have 15 YG's including one of my PC whales the Craig Smith YG Exclusive. But am more focusing on the YG;s now and less on the base however that doesnt mean that I will not trade for the base. Trust me if you have them I do want them.

So thats that for exclusives. I am also working on the 11-12 Spx set 1-205 including all the Rookie Jersey Autos which i would love to take some of them off your hands. and will be hoping to find some better ones at some point.

And I basically still need most of the Future Watch Autos from 11-12 SPA. So if anyone has some that they are willing to part with I am your guy.

Thanks alot for helping me with my Exclusives and I hope to keep my trading going strong!

Peace!
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

RE: Update on some of my Sets including those pesky exclusives
Added a few future watch autos yesterday. And some spx
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

I have #480 ekholm YG exclusive that would part with if right trade was there, mainly looking for peter forsberg cards.. Also have #382 hemsky spectrum /10 dunno if your interested in that..

i have the ekholm. Thanks!
only looking for the /100 though.
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

no worries Wink