`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumbo box of 2012 Topps Update

RE: Jumbo box of 2012 Topps Update
(10-19-2012, 09:04 AM)aprirr Wrote: I just went to the redeem page at Topps and it took my presidential redemption code. Apparantly they are now accepting them. Thanks acevanquish for the info!
Yes, thanks..still should have had something on the redemption card itself...
I guess I was a little too quick to redeem..at least this is a contest.
I am still waiting for several redemptions from Topps like this one.

2011 Topps Chrome
11 USA Baseball Collegiate Team Red Auto Pack

Entered over a year ago. No word from Topps after 5 e-mails and 2 phone calls (not answered, but recorded messages and then a dead line) for the last 5 months. This is a great redemption..or so it seems...
I still wonder about the legal aspects of this type of practice..seems to be a long delivery time for a product that I bought and paid for and one of the hits was not available..I wonder how that would work with other products??

RE: Jumbo box of 2012 Topps Update
(10-19-2012, 06:08 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: How did you find that out??
I called Topps after this response:

Discussion Thread
Response (Vincent) 10/17/2012 04:37 PM
Thank you for taking the time to write with your question, and please accept our apologies for any difficulties you have encountered while attempting to use our service.

In order to better and more quickly discuss your redemption account, please contact our Customer Service team (toll free) at 1-800-489-9149. A Customer Service representative will be available between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm (ET) Monday through Friday to help troubleshoot and resolve any problems you may be experiencing.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write. We look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

etopps Customer Service team
Customer ( 10/13/2012 09:42 AM
I can not find any info on website for the baseball insert of the
election states by candidate for redemption

Question Reference #121013-000030
Date Created: 10/13/2012 09:42 AM
Last Updated: 10/17/2012 04:37 PM

I LOVE the last line

SOLVED!!!

Called, on hold 10 min and then cut off.
If you can not redeem until the election is over..say it on the card and there is NO WHERE on the card that says WHERE to redeem it..no web address like other redemptions. Also, you have 1 WEEK to redeem..
Nice promotion huh??
I am starting a new thread on this..
It just seemed logical to me.
(10-19-2012, 09:04 AM)aprirr Wrote: I just went to the redeem page at Topps and it took my presidential redemption code. Apparantly they are now accepting them. Thanks acevanquish for the info!
Took mine, too. It seems like you get one no matter what based on the wording on the redemption page.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!