The world's most trusted source in collecting
(10-07-2012 11:37 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I've only busted one rack pack so far, but I might have some of the answers for you.
1) I think only certain players on the minis have the future stars labels on them - Trout and Harper for sure. It's just like the actual 87 Topps set. Some are future stars and some aren't.
2-3) Not sure where to enter codes for the PP cards, but if whoever you got wins Hawaii next month you get some sort of presidential patch card (I think that's what they're calling it).
4) Yes, it seems to happen to me with most of Topps products where I'll get some packs where I get pretty much all the same base cards.
5) In my rack pack I got Harper and Bauer as my best base cards. Also got a Harper GG code, which landed me the Babe Ruth base die cut card, an Ichiro mini, Santana gold and Buster Posey Gold Sparkle. Plan to bust some more on payday.
(10-07-2012 08:38 AM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Gotta love Saturdays. In this case, especially Saturday night. I had a Jumbo box of 2012 Topps Update and some Mexican food. As no one cares about the Mexican food, here is what I got.
My Memoribilia card: Felix Hernandez All-Star Jersey card.
My Autograph card: Mark Hamburger Rookie Debut Auto (not sureif that's what it's called but I'll go with it.)
My Manufactured Relic: Award Winners 2009 NL MVP Albert Pujols.
11 Golden Giveaway cards, got all virtual coins
6 Golden Greats
11 Gold Sparkles
9 Golden Moments
10 '87 Minis
31 Gold #/2012
1 Presidential Predictor: Mitt Romney, Hawaii.
Just a few questions:
1. Are there Future Stars '87 Minis, I saw them in previews, but none in my box?
2. Why does my Presidential Predictor card say Hawaii on it?
3. Where do I enter the code on the Presidential Predictor?
4. Has this happened to you where all of your base cards before the inserts in the middle of the pack been the same as another pack?
5. What have you gotten in your boxes of 2012 Topps Update?
(10-11-2012 11:03 AM)acevanquish Wrote: Mexican food in scanner or it didn't happen.
(10-11-2012 04:29 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: I care about mexican food. Especially since I have to take a 4 hour trade ride if I ever want to get some.
Nice box though (any chance one of those gold borders was Dellin Betances?)
As for your questions I can't answer the 2nd or 3rd ones but...
1. Yes, you probably just got unlucky.
4. Yes, I have nearly 100 dupes from previous years/sets to show for it.
5. No boxes for me (too cheap/broke lol) only a few packs. But what I did get was one of the trillions of autos that Hamburger signed, a Stanton '87 mini, a Harper rookie debut card and three digital coins.