`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!

RE: October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!
I Hope i win as well lol
my bucket always up to date also i always willing to trade send offers

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/jo...R%20TRADE/

(10-16-2012, 04:35 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: This user: ca4n6chuck won the Kahne and doesn't like NASCAR. You might want to hit him up.
I was actually going to PM 'a9a' about that. I want the card too, but I know I have nothing left to trade to him for it. BTW, ca4n6chuck is a GREAT trader! I have dealt with him a few times and everything went great every time.

Way to get my hopes up with that "reminder email" about the contest Beckett, it was awesome. Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

It got me to wavytiger1975
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

im so unlucky Sad
Ex-University Of Minnesota - Duluth Bulldogs - Hockey - PC - 88/153, 58%
Ex-University Of Madison Badgers - Hockey - PC - 127/282, 45%

How cool! I just love collecting cards and I love winning!

Thank you, Beckett!!

10/17 2009-10 Playoff National Treasures Century Silver #15 Kevin Durant #'d/10 -- tychicuss

Congrats to the winners so far !

Dale
Collecting Anything Detroit Related

Still got a few days to try and win. Don't really know any of those people who have won. Last year I knew quite a few and most of them came from the football forums.

Thanks for the contests!

Not sure what's going on but I have entering daily and then suddenly the past 3 days it keeps saying I'm not logged in when I hit enter. I've closed out the site, logged off, erased my history, I don't know what else to do.

(10-23-2012, 11:23 AM)giantsfan Wrote: Still got a few days to try and win. Don't really know any of those people who have won. Last year I knew quite a few and most of them came from the football forums.

Thanks for the contests!
I know I can't win because I am a regular on this site. I have never heard of most of these people that are winning. I am starting to wonder if they were just created names to win or something.

It's very frustrating. I enter every single day, have for 3 years in a row now. Yet some nobody that never contributes to this site wins every time. It looks like they'd make you have a certain number of trades in the previous year (since the last contest ended) or make a certain number of posts everyday to enter. That way some nobody don't come on here and win when they have nothing to do with this site (don't trade, don't pay, nothing).

Very frustrating.