`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My BGS Beauties 2010 Certified Emerald FF Auto Set

RE: My BGS Beauties 2010 Certified Emerald FF Auto Set
I'm drooling over this set. I wish I had the patience to build a low #'ed set. I barely have patience for snipe bids on ebay. Nice work
[Image: child_please_banner_49ers_zps677193f9.jpg]

Well Mel, you know what I'm going to say... Wink But it's true, they look GREAT all together like that. I don't have an Easley to help you upgrade, but I'll be watching for the ones you're missing.

Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(02-07-2014, 04:27 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Awesome Mel. Never have figured out what McCluster deal is with Panini, he signed everything for Topps
I know. The sad thing is, the set can't fully be completed unless Panini releases the unsigned cards. I'm not sure they would suitable replacements for any card since there's no auto.

(02-08-2014, 05:09 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Well Mel, you know what I'm going to say... Wink But it's true, they look GREAT all together like that. I don't have an Easley to help you upgrade, but I'll be watching for the ones you're missing.

Smile
Thanks , Wendy. I've trying to put together a 2010 Certified Gold Graded set and the Fabric of the Game Prime Auto set as well. I'll share those grades as they come in.

2011, I Limited to the Emerald and some of the Black set. 2012 was the Gold, emerald and Black set as well.

Pretty much nothing from Certified in 2013. I hated the design and think the elimination of the NFL shields was a big mistake.

My fingers are crossed for 2014 that Panini will do a much better job on the design.

(02-09-2014, 12:53 AM)melcmd Wrote: Thanks , Wendy. I've trying to put together a 2010 Certified Gold Graded set and the Fabric of the Game Prime Auto set as well. I'll share those grades as they come in.

2011, I Limited to the Emerald and some of the Black set. 2012 was the Gold, emerald and Black set as well.

Pretty much nothing from Certified in 2013. I hated the design and think the elimination of the NFL shields was a big mistake.

My fingers are crossed for 2014 that Panini will do a much better job on the design.
I can't WAIT to see the FOTG prime autos. That would have been something I chased myself, so glad I can live vicariously through you (yet again!).

Panini has made some interesting decisions the last couple of years with Certified...and by interesting, I really mean stupid. Let's hope they change their thinking in the near future.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

holy cow.. amazing
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(02-07-2014, 12:52 PM)jywilli69 Wrote: Very nice set, that is awsome.
There are some really iconic cards in that set already! The Decker, Thomas and Gronkowski come to mind, even the Tebow is flipping awesome even though he may never play another down in the NFL. Can't imagine the patience and coin it must have taken to get this set put together. Thanks for sharing it with us!
[Image: collectorbanner_zps49e27868.jpg]