`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Does this bother anyone else or just me?

RE: Does this bother anyone else or just me?
This it starting to happen a lot more and It happens to me more than I would like.....I have over 600 trades and when someone decides to wait until they receive from me before they send my end, thats just plain dishonest in my book. I didnt agree to send 1st, especially if they have less trades.

Also, I always leave feedback when I receive....I dont wait for the other person to leave it.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(02-11-2014, 08:42 PM)floydtown Wrote: This it starting to happen a lot more and It happens to me more than I would like.....I have over 600 trades and when someone decides to wait until they receive from me before they send my end, thats just plain dishonest in my book. I didnt agree to send 1st, especially if they have less trades.

Also, I always leave feedback when I receive....I dont wait for the other person to leave it.
[Image: bingo_zps26001e20.gif]

I LOVE... The people that marked shipped on say, any date 1/1//1. when you get the package it has a postmark of 1/3/1... I might be stupid, but i am not that stupid to know how to look at a postmark. Or, they marked shipped after i have shipped with a tracking number, and no courtesy from them to message me a tracking number for what they are sending my way. This usually occurs after they receive theirs first like you stated!! Bahhahaha!!!!

Keep on ranting, my man!

(02-12-2014, 08:21 PM)totter Wrote: I LOVE... The people that marked shipped on say, any date 1/1//1. when you get the package it has a postmark of 1/3/1... I might be stupid, but i am not that stupid to know how to look at a postmark. Or, they marked shipped after i have shipped with a tracking number, and no courtesy from them to message me a tracking number for what they are sending my way. This usually occurs after they receive theirs first like you stated!! Bahhahaha!!!!

Keep on ranting, my man!
I'm right here man ....

(02-10-2014, 10:18 PM)jywilli69 Wrote: If they choose to ignore it, then it would reflect in their feedback.
Unfortunately the members who do not ship when agreed also know not to leave feedback right away as well. So your taking a chance that if you leave an honest somewhat negative feedback you could get back a dishonest negative feedback in return.
Its a bummer, not all of us leave feedback right away, and not all of us send on time. But in most cases , we do receive our cards due.
~cheerz~
Fx

[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]