`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Guy Grading Question

PC Guy Grading Question
So I decided I want to grade my pc guy Cutler of course....but I want a cut off so I decided either all the ones $8 and up or $10 and up for the cut off.....let the votes begin.....
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: PC Guy Grading Question
$10 and up plus cards without a value due to scarcity
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

dont grade them......thats just me
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

I say grade them all even the base. Thats what I'm thinking on the T Jax PC
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I've been thinking of grading all of my pc guys cards, whether base or not. Just thought it'd be cool to have all of them graded but to aim for like a 9 and above
Though my pc guy only has 25 cards at the moment but he has new ones coming out fast and I'm just trying to keep up. So it's a bit easier for me at the moment.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Thanks for the input.

(09-14-2012, 11:09 PM)chads-cards Wrote: $10 and up plus cards without a value due to scarcity

That's not an option....

(09-15-2012, 12:16 AM)dow714 Wrote: dont grade them......thats just me

I would love to Lump but I can't afford to do 300 cards ha. I know it's not as big as some but it's to expensive for me. That's why I made myself a cutoff.

(09-15-2012, 12:43 AM)biglump007 Wrote: I say grade them all even the base. Thats what I'm thinking on the T Jax PC

Yeah I can't do all of them though...I have 300 Cutler at least and another 100 Urlacher. I think you have a shot with it only being 25 but mine is a lost cost.....it would end up being a lifelong project if I tried.

(09-15-2012, 02:03 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I've been thinking of grading all of my pc guys cards, whether base or not. Just thought it'd be cool to have all of them graded but to aim for like a 9 and above
Though my pc guy only has 25 cards at the moment but he has new ones coming out fast and I'm just trying to keep up. So it's a bit easier for me at the moment.

I think it's kind of hard to have a set rule on what to grade. I think you should grade the cards by feel. If you really like the card and want to see it protected or if you think the card will get a gold label then you should do it. Kind of a silly approach, but that's what I do. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I have to have rules for myself to follow Smile.

(09-15-2012, 06:52 AM)nineof Wrote: I think it's kind of hard to have a set rule on what to grade. I think you should grade the cards by feel. If you really like the card and want to see it protected or if you think the card will get a gold label then you should do it. Kind of a silly approach, but that's what I do. Big Grin

I said not to grade them basically just because im not a fan of graded cards...not sure why. I think part of it is that i like all my cards to be uniform and if some are graded and some arent or if some have the silver top and some have the gold...it would just annoy me. My head would explode. Also it is expenisve and i would be mad if i had a card not grade well.

However when it comes to putting any of my gronk cards in top loaders i put anything thats books $3 and above in top loaders and the stuff below that goes in pages. If i were for some strange reason to grade his cards and the whole not grading every single one thing didnt bother me then i would only grade cards worth more then $20
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

Appreciate it but I gotta pick from 8 or 10. That's the 2 numbers I'm narrowed down at.

(09-15-2012, 08:42 AM)dow714 Wrote: I said not to grade them basically just because im not a fan of graded cards...not sure why. I think part of it is that i like all my cards to be uniform and if some are graded and some arent or if some have the silver top and some have the gold...it would just annoy me. My head would explode. Also it is expenisve and i would be mad if i had a card not grade well.

However when it comes to putting any of my gronk cards in top loaders i put anything thats books $3 and above in top loaders and the stuff below that goes in pages. If i were for some strange reason to grade his cards and the whole not grading every single one thing didnt bother me then i would only grade cards worth more then $20