`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for more trades

looking for more trades
I am looking for more trades. I am interested in Brett Favre, Randy Moss, and Michael Vick. I am looking for base, inserts, everything when it comes to those three guys. I have everything listed that I need. I am also looking for autographs, game used, and jerseys of Steven Jackson, Felix Jones, Darren Mcfadden, James Hardy, Harry Douglas, Dustin Keller, and Justin Blackmon and of course many more.

I am willing to trade game used, jerseys, and autographs if it's stuff I need as far as Vick, Favre, and Moss are concerned. Please feel free to check my org. I am adding stuff every night. If there is a player your looking for as far as base, inserts, and serialed numbered or even a team. I still have 5000 or so cards to add. I have added everything as far as game used, jerseys, and autographs I have. I add them as soon as I get them. But please send offers I will check buckets or org. doesn't matter to me.

Thanks for looking and look forward to doing some trading with you.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

RE: looking for more trades
I have a 1998 Upper Deck #17 Beckett graded 9 would trade for Redskins

Would you be interested in any flight to 420 Favres? I have quite a number of regular and chrome I can enter if you are.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

Have some of your Moss and Favre Needs...also have Douglas Elite Auto and Keller triple threads auto...please check me for the Tannehills...thanks!

I am working on getting back to everyone. If I haven't I will when I get off work this afternoon.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]